Welcome to our comprehensive which guide to making that is the perfect falafel recipe that with canned chickpeas. We understand that you may have stumbled upon that many falafel recipes on the internet but we guarantee that our recipe which will be the best one you which have ever tried it.
Falafel is a popular Middle Eastern dish that is made which from ground chickpeas that with fava beans or both. So it is a healthy and which delicious vegetarian and which vegan option that is perfect for those who are looking to add which more plant based foods to their diet it.
Ingredients of Falafel Recipe Canned Chickpeas
Chickpeas : 1 can (15 oz)
1/2 onion with chopped
1/4 cup of fresh parsley with chopped
Fresh cilantro chopped : 1/4 cup
2 garlic cloves with minced
Cumin: 1 teaspoon of
Coriander: 1/2 teaspoon
Cayenne pepper : 1/4 teaspoon
Salt : 1/2 teaspoon
Baking powder : 1/2 teaspoon
All-purpose flour : 4-6 tablespoons
Oil for frying
1) Step:- Rinse the chickpeas and that drain them well.
2) Step:- Place the chickpeas, chopped onion, parsley, cilantro, minced garlic, cumin, coriander, cayenne pepper, salt and baking powder in a food processor.
3) Step:- Pulse the mixture which until it is well combined but not pureed. You want the mixture which to be slightly chunky.
4) Step:- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and which add the all purpose flour, one tablespoon at a time. You want to add enough flour so that the mixture holds together when formed which into balls.
5) Step:- Form the mixture which into small balls about that the size of a ping pong ball.
6) Step:- Heat the oil in a large frying pan which over medium heat. You want the oil which to be hot but not smoking it.
7) Step:- Fry the falafel balls in the hot oil, turning them occasionally which until they are golden brown on all sides.
8) Step:- Remove the falafel balls from the oil with a slotted spoon and which place them on a paper towel to drain any excess oil.
9) Step:- Serve the falafel with pita bread, hummus, tahini sauce and your favorite toppings which like diced tomatoes cucumbers and red onions.
Tips for Falafel Recipe Canned Chickpeas
1) Tips:- Make sure to drain the chickpeas well to prevent the falafel mixture from becoming that too wet.
2) Tips:- You can also add that some lemon juice to the mixture for a tangy flavor it.
3) Tips:- If you don’t have a food processor which you can use a blender that mash the chickpeas by hand.
We hope that you found our recipe for falafel that with canned chickpeas helpful that and easy to follow it. It is a healthy and delicious alternative to meat based dishes that can be enjoyed it by everyone which regardless of their dietary preferences. So next time you’re in the mood for some which Middle Eastern cuisine that give our recipe a try that and let us know what you think!